Registration for Spring 2018 Season is now closed.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kathleen Dippert, Player Agent
Look for Registration for Fall Ball in the future, thank you for your interest! Go Northridge Blue!
(1) Medical Release Form (Print and fill out ONLY if registering offline. Online applicants will have provided this information through the online application.)
(2) Player's Original Birth Certificate
(3) Insurance Card
(4) Three (3) Proofs of Residency or Current Year Report Card/Enrollment Confirmation of School within NRLL Boundaries
(5) Payment - Payment is Expected on the Day of Registration in the Form of Credit Card or Debit Card Payment
All Players (Returning or new) must provide an original birth certificate, medical insurance information, and three proofs of residency at the time of registration. (i.e., School Report Card, 1 Utility Bill, Driver’s License, Car Insurance, Car Registration, etc.)
Player guardians must provide each player's original birth certificate, medical insurance information, and proof of residency at the time of registration. When you're bringing your documentation to support your residency, make sure all those documents are dated or in effect between Feb. 1, 2017 and Feb. 1, 2018. If you’re using documents for school attendance, those must be dated before Oct. 1, 2017. Also, make sure you bring an original birth certificate or other proof of age document that has been issued by a federal, state or provincial government in the country in which the Little Leaguer is participating, to verify your Little Leaguers’ ages. For more information on residency eligibility requirements and documentation, please click on the following link: http://www.littleleague.org/Page59675.aspx
For a child to be a Little Leaguer®, eligibility must first be established by way of residency inside the boundaries of a local Little League®, or the location of the school where the child attends is located inside a local league’s boundaries that is approved by Little League Baseball, Incorporated.
The following changes have been implemented for the Residency and School Attendance Eligibility Requirements:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance. Either the school enrollment form or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1, 2017 can be used to establish school attendance for the 2018 season.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2017 (previous year) and February 1, 2018 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents (with residence address)
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., - gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records
NOTE: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.
Be aware that players who established “residence” or “school attendance” for regular season and/or tournament eligibility prior to the 2016-2017 season by using the Tournament Player Verification form, and who can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures from the first year that the Tournament Player Verification form was used for that player, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Tournament Player Verification Form.
Age 4-6 by April 30, 2017 - $65
There are no discounts for TBall. The registration price is a flat fee.
Baseball Farm/Minor/Major/Junior Pricing:
$135 for First Child
$220 for Two Children
$300 Family Cap
$150 for First Child
$250 for Two Children
$345 Family Cap
Tryout schedule to be determined at a later date. Please note, players are expected to participate in at least 50% of tryouts held.